Obtaining 6000 CD Serial Number

Re: Obtaining 6000 CD Serial Number

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

redrooster
Posts: 13995
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:14 am

Re: Obtaining 6000 CD Serial Number

Postby redrooster » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:58 am

kylebower wrote:Hi can anyone help me with my code? When i hold buttons 1 and 6 i get quite a few details, so not too sure if its the serial number or version number...
C 840038 SA 811000
But on my manual for the stereo it states its M172312
Many Thanks


M172312 code is 1055

mikewalsh
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:19 pm

Re: Obtaining 6000 CD Serial Number

Postby mikewalsh » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:25 pm

Hi
I hope I can get my code for M641203
I dunno who runs this site but I imagine they wear capes :D

Nikolaaaaa
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:32 pm

Re: Obtaining 6000 CD Serial Number

Postby Nikolaaaaa » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:39 pm

Hi can anyone help me with my code? My serial number is M039026 Please for hepl :)

redrooster
Posts: 13995
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:14 am

Re: Obtaining 6000 CD Serial Number

Postby redrooster » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:46 pm

Nikolaaaaa wrote:Hi can anyone help me with my code? My serial number is M039026 Please for hepl :)


1700

redrooster
Posts: 13995
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:14 am

Re: Obtaining 6000 CD Serial Number

Postby redrooster » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:48 pm

mikewalsh wrote:Hi
I hope I can get my code for M641203
I dunno who runs this site but I imagine they wear capes :D

2069

FlashG191
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:29 pm

Re: Obtaining 6000 CD Serial Number

Postby FlashG191 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:31 pm

Hello, my serial is M279825. Could you guys help me out with a code?!

Cheers,

Mat

redrooster
Posts: 13995
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:14 am

Re: Obtaining 6000 CD Serial Number

Postby redrooster » Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:05 pm

FlashG191 wrote:Hello, my serial is M279825. Could you guys help me out with a code please ?!

Cheers,

Mat


4993

mikewalsh
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:19 pm

Re: Obtaining 6000 CD Serial Number

Postby mikewalsh » Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:07 pm

redrooster wrote:
mikewalsh wrote:Hi
I hope I can get my code for M641203
I dunno who runs this site but I imagine they wear capes :D

2069

Legend. Thanks :D

FlashG191
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:29 pm

Re: Obtaining 6000 CD Serial Number

Postby FlashG191 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:36 pm

redrooster wrote:
FlashG191 wrote:Hello, my serial is M279825. Could you guys help me out with a code please ?!

Cheers,

Mat


4993


Amazing thanks!

lukem24
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:39 pm

Re: Obtaining 6000 CD Serial Number

Postby lukem24 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:40 pm

Does anyone have a code for model number V407198 please?


Return to “Ford Radio Codes”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests