FORD RADIO CODES

Re: FORD RADIO CODES

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

Maxim01
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:21 pm

Re: FORD RADIO CODES

Postby Maxim01 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:32 pm

redrooster wrote:
Maxim01 wrote:hello, please help me find the code, I will be very grateful


We cannot help with these

It will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Workshop to be decoded

what does it mean

Antony G
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:11 pm

Re: FORD RADIO CODES

Postby Antony G » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:16 pm

S_Gus wrote:Hi, I am probably clutching at straws here.
Ford Australia radio - The log book was not from this car I bought and code was wrong or radio has been changed at some stage.
Ford Australia could not help with an old 1996 radio going off serial number, gave me code from the vin number but that didn't work.

Hi,
Try code .. 4137

dfypartyplanning
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:10 pm

Re: FORD RADIO CODES

Postby dfypartyplanning » Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:18 pm

Looking for a code 6000 ford transit radio
V025825

Thanks in advance

redrooster
Posts: 14727
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:14 am

Re: FORD RADIO CODES

Postby redrooster » Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:02 pm

dfypartyplanning wrote:Looking for a code 6000 ford transit radio
V025825

Thanks in advance


8904

zupinieks
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:57 am

Re: FORD RADIO CODES

Postby zupinieks » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:05 am

Hello, I'm looking for a Ford Blaupunkt FX Radio Code.
9M5T 18K931 DA
815 C7E3F0547 A 3289397
7 612 330 547

redrooster
Posts: 14727
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:14 am

Re: FORD RADIO CODES

Postby redrooster » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:28 pm

zupinieks wrote:Hello, I'm looking for a Ford Blaupunkt FX Radio Code.
9M5T 18K931 DA
815 C7E3F0547 A 3289397
7 612 330 547



try code 7212

ajleney@gmail.com
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:19 am

Re: FORD RADIO CODES

Postby ajleney@gmail.com » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:23 am

Hi, If anyone can help looking for code for my car dvd player
Sn is 4680 14993
Model mod2207fd3
Thank you

redrooster
Posts: 14727
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:14 am

Re: FORD RADIO CODES

Postby redrooster » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:12 pm

ajleney@gmail.com wrote:Hi, If anyone can help looking for code for my car dvd player
Sn is 4680 14993
Model mod2207fd3
Thank you


I do not recognise the Serial Number format

Try emailing

restoredclassic@aol.com

to see if they can help

Mention this Forum

Maxim01
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:21 pm

Re: FORD RADIO CODES

Postby Maxim01 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:10 am

I just can't understand why on some ff3 models the radio requires a code, but on some it does not? what does it depend on? I rode a year on ff3 2011 and the radio tape recorder never asked for a code, but I asked a friend if they took off the radio tape recorder, and there the serial number is not on M or V, but on Z. in general I don't understand anything

redrooster
Posts: 14727
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:14 am

Re: FORD RADIO CODES

Postby redrooster » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:39 am

Maxim01 wrote:I just can't understand why on some ff3 models the radio requires a code, but on some it does not? what does it depend on? I rode a year on ff3 2011 and the radio tape recorder never asked for a code, but I asked a friend if they took off the radio tape recorder, and there the serial number is not on M or V, but on Z. in general I don't understand anything

I don't think Z Serial Numbers require codes ....but they may be VIN coded where the car's VIN number links the radio to the car management system.

This means that it will only work in the linked vehicle.

If the radio is fitted into another vehicle then the new VIN will have be programmed into the radio.

This is a job for Ford or a Decoding Service


Return to “Ford Radio Codes”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 44 guests