Radio Code Ford 6000 cd

Freddyboy

Radio Code Ford 6000 cd

Post by Freddyboy »

I'm after a radio code for ford radio 6000 cd; the serial number is V132321; Can anyone help please????
josetxo

Re: Radio Code Ford 6000 cd

Post by josetxo »

Freddyboy wrote:I'm after a radio code for ford radio 6000 cd; the serial number is V132321; Can anyone help please????
FORD V SERIAL NUMBER CODES

If your radio has the Ford V Serial Number then it will not normally be available for free as access is required to the Ford factory database (unless you can blag it for free from Ford)

A recommended reliable place is here

www.ukbookshelf.co.uk/fordv

Mention this Forum

Otherwise try your Ford Dealer or a Radio Decoding Service
Freddyboy

Post by Freddyboy »

Thanks for your reply. I did as you suggested and got a code online which has worked and the radio is now fine.
I now have another slight problem in that I can't get the front panel for the radio back on properly.
There are 3 rows of plastic bits which should just click back in & they are at the top middle & bottom of the back of the panel.
Should be quite easy but for some reason cannot get them all to go back in so that the panel stays flush..
I must be doing something wrong,,, any thoughts???
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
josetxo

Post by josetxo »

Freddyboy wrote:Thanks for your reply. I did as you suggested and got a code online which has worked and the radio is now fine.
I now have another slight problem in that I can't get the front panel for the radio back on properly.
There are 3 rows of plastic bits which should just click back in & they are at the top middle & bottom of the back of the panel.
Should be quite easy but for some reason cannot get them all to go back in so that the panel stays flush..
Freddyboy

should check that you have not caught any cables at either end, but here you this command
josetxo

Post by josetxo »

josetxo wrote:
Freddyboy wrote:Thanks for your reply. I did as you suggested and got a code online which has worked and the radio is now fine.
Freddyboy

should check that you have not caught any cables at either end, but here you this command
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIuMiUiWKzE
redrooster

Post by redrooster »

Patience and care will be required.

A useful "tool" for guiding these plastic projections into their appropriate sockets are several old credit cards.

Line up the plastic plastic panel to the correct position and hold it in position with a credit card on each side .

Once you are convinced all the projections are lined up correctly with their sockets then push/smack gently using the side of your hand at each projection ...and at the same time remove the credit card.

Repeat at each projection.