replacing original ford radio

ruff justice

replacing original ford radio

Post by ruff justice »

I have decided to replace the original Ford stereo in my mk1 focus,but I've lost key code I had written down.
I've been online,where you can usually find everything,and it tells me that a key code can be generated from my radios serial number
Which is M004149,I've had no join with this and have also rang main dealers,who said they need to see proof of ownership when I bring vehicle in and charge is £25 for key code which I can put in myself if I had it,so im wondering if there is somone on this forum that has the key code for a a Ford 6000 cd Rds eon radio for a ford focus mk1 with serial number M004149 on the side.
Cheers and thankyou if you have a can you tell me 4 digit code,I've tried generator already which didn't help.
TXETXU

Re: replacing original ford radio

Post by TXETXU »

ruff justice wrote:I have decided to replace the original Ford stereo in my mk1 focus,but I've lost key code I had written down.
I've been online,where you can usually find everything,and it tells me that a key code can be generated from my radios serial number
Which is M004149,I've had no join with this and have also rang main dealers,who said they need to see proof of ownership when I bring vehicle in and charge is £25 for key code which I can put in myself if I had it,so im wondering if there is somone on this forum that has the key code for a a Ford 6000 cd Rds eon radio for a ford focus mk1 with serial number M004149 on the side.
Cheers and thankyou if you have a can you tell me 4 digit code,I've tried generator already which didn't help.
good afternoon ruff justice, your code for M004149 = 1395 Good luck
ruff justice

Re: replacing original ford radio

Post by ruff justice »

Cheers will give it a try when I get in at work,will let you know if it work straight away
Thanks again Ruff Justice.