Ford V Series Radio Code - Full Database - Read First Post!

redrooster

Re: Ford V Serial Database

Post by redrooster »

FORD V SERIAL NUMBER CODES

Sorry-----Your code is NOT in the small, free database

If your radio has the Ford V Serial Number then it will not normally be available for free as access is required to the Ford factory database (unless you can blag it for free from Ford)

(You have to beware of dodgy Russian / Romanian sites offering cheap codes !)

A recommended honest and reliable UK supplier who supplies codes with a guarantee is here

http://ukbookshelf.co.uk/fordv

Otherwise try your Ford Dealer or a Radio Decoding Service
redrooster

Post by redrooster »

Mgyates53 wrote:Ok here's my problem, I have a Ford Focus 1.9tdi, I put the radio code in 3 times and was then told to wait 30 mins, when after 30 mins I went back to the car and pushed the on button expecting it to say code but it just started counting down again for another 30 mins, it does this every time, my stereo is a 6000cd, if I press 1-6 together I get a date and a few numbers but nothing with an m or v at the beginning, I've uploaded the only numbers that come up on display, can anyone help, cheers
You are using the wrong code

Remove the radio from the dashboard and post the details on the label

Removal info here

fitaudio.com
Tattoo-Paul

Post by Tattoo-Paul »

V034533 can anybody find the code for my radio pulling out what hair I've got left trying to find it and a 3 hour drive tonight without music is going to be hell :-(
redrooster

Post by redrooster »

Tattoo-Paul wrote:V034533 can anybody find the code for my radio pulling out what hair I've got left trying to find it and a 3 hour drive tonight without music is going to be hell :-(

If your radio has the Ford V Serial Number then it will not normally be available for free as access is required to the Ford factory database (unless you can blag it for free from Ford)

A recommended honest and reliable UK supplier who supplies codes with a guarantee is here

Aj-leigh

Post by Aj-leigh »

Hi since I cannot open the v database posted in the first thread I'm just hoping someone will be able to check if there is a code for serial number V018918?? Model is 6000cd Ford Fiesta zetec s
Other half had his battery changed and is rather annoyed at the thought of paying for a code to listen to his own radio! Hope someone can help :-)
redrooster

Post by redrooster »

Aj-leigh wrote:Hi since I cannot open the v database posted in the first thread I'm just hoping someone will be able to check if there is a code for serial number V018918?? Model is 6000cd Ford Fiesta zetec s
Other half had his battery changed and is rather annoyed at the thought of paying for a code to listen to his own radio! Hope someone can help :-)

Sisco

Post by Sisco »

Hi, I have lost the radio code for my radio please help. I believe the number you need is v105517 thank you in advance
redrooster

Post by redrooster »

Sisco wrote:Hi, I have lost the radio code for my radio please help. I believe the number you need is v105517 thank you in advance

nagybala

Post by nagybala »

Hi,

Anyone have the code for V series V010840 Please Help.... Thanks
Sisco

Post by Sisco »

Thank you for your help anyway :)