Ford V Series Radio Code - Full Database - Read First Post!

rp-78

Re: Ford V Serial Database

Post by rp-78 »

Can you help me to get my code of S/n V068939
redrooster

Post by redrooster »

fennhead wrote:Can anyone help me get my radio code please v017643 TIA
FORD V SERIAL NUMBER CODES

Sorry-----Your code is NOT in the small, free database

If your radio has the Ford V Serial Number then it will not normally be available for free as access is required to the Ford factory database (unless you can blag it for free from Ford)

A recommended honest and reliable supplier who supplies codes with a guarantee is here

http://ukbookshelf.co.uk/fordv

Otherwise try your Ford Dealer or a Radio Decoding Service
redrooster

Post by redrooster »

rp-78 wrote:Can you help me to get my code of S/n V068939

If your radio has the Ford V Serial Number then it will not normally be available for free as access is required to the Ford factory database (unless you can blag it for free from Ford)

A recommended honest and reliable supplier who supplies codes with a guarantee is here

Butlins

Post by Butlins »

Hi can anybody help? I have a 6000cd serial number v048346 can any body help with the code? I changed my battery and cant find my code. Many thanks in advance for any help, Greg
Rusta1979

Post by Rusta1979 »

Hi I need a code for my 6000CD in my ford transit. Serial number is v018108
redrooster

Post by redrooster »

Butlins wrote:Hi can anybody help? I have a 6000cd serial number v048346 can any body help with the code? I changed my battery and cant find my code. Many thanks in advance for any help, Greg

redrooster

Post by redrooster »

Rusta1979 wrote:Hi I need a code for my 6000CD in my ford transit. Serial number is v018108

Flower

Post by Flower »

Hi, sorry don't seem to be able to open the small v database list..... I have my radio code but it doesn't appear to be working - I am entering the number I have correctly... so wanted to try and check that it is correct. My v code is v007274 - the keycode I have written in my service book is 2143??? can anyone help before I go to the local ford garage please. thank you
redrooster

Post by redrooster »

Flower wrote:Hi, sorry don't seem to be able to open the small v database list..... I have my radio code but it doesn't appear to be working - I am entering the number I have correctly... so wanted to try and check that it is correct. My v code is v007274 - the keycode I have written in my service book is 2143??? can anyone help before I go to the local ford garage please. thank you
You are lucky

Your code is in the small database and should be 9941
Alinat87

Post by Alinat87 »

Hello. Can someone please help me with my ford v code? I can't find it in the short list :(
It's V005260

Tnx