How To Input Your Radio Code

Rock.on

Re: How To Input Your Radio Code

Post by Rock.on »

Try 5092
FranklyJust

Post by FranklyJust »

PLEASE please HELP Redrooster as u seem 2b the man who can! I have a fiesta wiv a gd/radio in that only has :
6000CD RDS E-O:N or similar printed on.
It has no visible serial number on it and I am.totally baffled as to wot number to I put in the asking code as most of ur answers seem to b above the value of 5 - mine doesn't ! Mine goes: 0 ( 1. 2. 3. 4 ) 5
Im just about learning how to navigate n use this forum let alone the CD player. I only wanna listen to a beat!!
redrooster

Post by redrooster »

FranklyJust wrote:PLEASE please HELP Redrooster as u seem 2b the man who can! I have a fiesta wiv a gd/radio in that only has :
6000CD RDS E-O:N or similar printed on.
It has no visible serial number on it and I am.totally baffled as to wot number to I put in the asking code as most of ur answers seem to b above the value of 5 - mine doesn't ! Mine goes: 0 ( 1. 2. 3. 4 ) 5
Im just about learning how to navigate n use this forum let alone the CD player. I only wanna listen to a beat!!
The correct radio SERIAL NUMBER is required for a Ford code

It usually begins with M or V followed by SIX digits ...such as M654321 or V654321

Sometimes pressing buttons 6 & 1 together or 6 & 2 will display this number

Otherwise remove the radio from the dashboard and post the SERIAL NUMBER found on a label on the casing

Radio removal instructions can be found here

www.fitaudio.com/index.php?CategoryID=13

Note: The extractors are available on Ebay ...cheap !

=====================================

Ford Code Entry Instructions for most Ford radios

Once the unit has been turned on the display will show ' CODE - - - -'

Press preset [ 1 ] repeatedly for the first digit
Press preset [ 2 ] repeatedly for the second digit
Press preset [ 3 ] repeatedly for the third digit
Press preset [ 4 ] repeatedly for the fourth digit

To save/store the code press the [ 5 ] key ....................... or sometimes it is [6] or [>]

The set should now operate.
chunkzep

Post by chunkzep »

Can anyone help me with a ford focus 52 radio code.M294160 please? Thanks
redrooster

Post by redrooster »

chunkzep wrote:Can anyone help me with a ford focus 52 radio code.M294160 please? Thanks
ado

locked13

Post by ado »

Please kindly assist me with code for m227288
And how do i remove locked13
redrooster

Re: locked13

Post by redrooster »

ado wrote:Please kindly assist me with code for m227288
And how do i remove locked13
ado

Post by ado »

Thanks, the locked13 issue how do i get it off. Would appreciate more help thanks
redrooster

Post by redrooster »

ado wrote:Thanks, the locked13 issue how do i get it off. Would appreciate more help thanks
It can only be reset by taking it into a Radio Decoding Service

There are no free solutions for LOCK13 on the internet
lilyflorence

Post by lilyflorence »

Hi,

From getting the alternator fixed, and having to fork out a small fortune, I'm now radio-less on my long drives to work (thanks, alternator). Although I've tried singing, it's just not the same :?

Would someone be able to help?!

I have a Ford Focus C Max 2004, and I have no idea what this vehicle ID code thingy is.

I've been trying for days and, after much button pushing, I've realised I need help.

I've found this long number... WFOMXXGCDM3P56059... but what does it mean? I've unfortunately done too much button pressing and I keep having to wait half an hour to type in this secret, mysterious code.

After more button pressing, I found this other secret message on the radio.. C2 14 00--02--08D_C... I feel like if I'm trying (and failing) to crack the Da Vinci Code.

Now, as someone who knows next to nothing about cars, taking the stereo out (if I need to) isn't possible. I wouldn't know where to start. Will the garage do this for me?

Please help!