Ford focus radio code

ngf

Ford focus radio code

Post by ngf »

Hi,do you have the pin code for a ford satnav stereo with a 5 inch screen.My serial number is :-C7E3A0546 9 9016344. My car battery went flat and now my stereo is asking for a code which i cannot find amongst my docs.Would be appeciated thanks.
redrooster

Re: Ford focus radio code

Post by redrooster »

ngf wrote:Hi,do you have the pin code for a ford satnav stereo with a 5 inch screen.My serial number is :-C7E3A0546 9 9016344. My car battery went flat and now my stereo is asking for a code which i cannot find amongst my docs.Would be appeciated thanks.
Try emailing here for Sat-Nav codes

restoredclassic@aol.com
camster1

Post by camster1 »

Hi there I have the same problem with a Focus sat nav/radio , I took it to a ford garage and they couldn't find a serial number and tried to fetch a code by placing v and m in front of a number they found on the back of the unit but that never worked, what is the email you have posted and how will they have codes ?
redrooster

Post by redrooster »

camster1 wrote:Hi there I have the same problem with a Focus sat nav/radio , I took it to a ford garage and they couldn't find a serial number and tried to fetch a code by placing v and m in front of a number they found on the back of the unit but that never worked, what is the email you have posted and how will they have codes ?
Seek further free advice by emailing

restoredclassic@aol.com

Mention this Forum