Ford code please

craigy2210

Ford code please

Post by craigy2210 »

Battery went flat on the motorway I've just had the rac bring out a new one just changed it and now the stereo wants a code...

The serial number is V015464

Single cd -ghd's

Fdv200

Any help with a code pleassssssse I've got 145 miles left to drive to change 3 welcome mats in Basingstoke and then drive back to blackpool without music other than that on my iPhone that I'm considering taping to my head as I can't here the music haha thanks
redrooster

Re: Ford code please

Post by redrooster »

craigy2210 wrote:Battery went flat on the motorway I've just had the rac bring out a new one just changed it and now the stereo wants a code...

The serial number is V015464

Single cd -ghd's

Fdv200

Any help with a code pleassssssse I've got 145 miles left to drive to change 3 welcome mats in Basingstoke and then drive back to blackpool without music other than that on my iPhone that I'm considering taping to my head as I can't here the music haha thanks
FORD V SERIAL NUMBER CODES

Sorry-----Your code is NOT in the small, free database

If your radio has the Ford V Serial Number then it will not normally be available for free as access is required to the Ford factory database (unless you can blag it for free from Ford)

A recommended honest and reliable UK supplier who supplies codes with a guarantee is here

http://ukbookshelf.co.uk/fordv

Otherwise try your Ford Dealer or a Radio Decoding Service
craigy2210

Re: Ford code please

Post by craigy2210 »

Thanks for the info I had a mad moment after posting and as I didn't get any replies.after an hour so put Halfords on my iPhones sat nav came off the motorway. Into Halfords and bought a pioneer sat nav all singing and dancing stereo. And I installed it on there car park they had a wiring kit but no facia. So I'll buy that today along with a pair of door speakers as big as possible. I think it was time I updated to a sat nav system WITHOUT A CODE ....
Thanks again redrooster for the info I wonder if someone else will ask on here for the code for that serial number as I left it propped against Halfords building hahaha