2000 traffic radio code

sammy60

2000 traffic radio code

Post by sammy60 »

Hi everyone, l have taken my battery off my van to replace it and now my radio is asking for a code and l have looked on the back of the radio and there is nothing there . so would and of you kind people know what the code would be for my 2000 traffic radio cassette and how to enter the code in please the serial number is ... M169309

Regards Chris..
redrooster

Re: 2000 traffic radio code

Post by redrooster »

sammy60 wrote:Hi everyone, l have taken my battery off my van to replace it and now my radio is asking for a code and l have looked on the back of the radio and there is nothing there . so would and of you kind people know what the code would be for my 2000 traffic radio cassette and how to enter the code in please the serial number is ... M169309

Regards Chris..

Ford Code Entry Instructions for most Ford radios

Once the unit has been turned on the display will show ' CODE - - - -'

Press preset [ 1 ] repeatedly for the first digit
Press preset [ 2 ] repeatedly for the second digit
Press preset [ 3 ] repeatedly for the third digit
Press preset [ 4 ] repeatedly for the fourth digit

To save/store the code press the [ 5 ] key ....................... or sometimes it is [6] or [>]

The set should now operate.
sammy60

Post by sammy60 »

Thank you that is great l will try to put it in when l go to the man later on tonight .
redrooster

Post by redrooster »

FREE FORD M CODE GENERATOR DOWNLOAD

The programme to generate your radio code for radios with a serial number beginning with 'M' can be found here:

http://freefordradiocode.co.uk/fordm.html

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING: TO ENSURE THE PROGRAMME OPENS IN WINDOWS EXTRACT ALL FILES FROM THE ZIP INCLUDING Msvbvm50.dll INTO THE SAME FOLDER OTHERWISE THE PROGRAMME WILL NOT RUN