car radio codes

joanne

car radio codes

Post by joanne »

Hi I'm trying to get the radio code for my ford ka and haven't had much luck. The serial number is m014584,
many thanks
jo
Ray

Re: car radio codes

Post by Ray »

joanne wrote:Hi I'm trying to get the radio code for my ford ka and haven't had much luck. The serial number is m014584,
many thanks
jo

code 3769
joanne

Post by joanne »

Thankyou.very much :-)
druco

Post by druco »

Hi there!
I had to remove my battery and know radio code is being asked on my display.
I´ve removed the radio and copied the two labels (top and bottom). funny thing is the serial nº doesn't begin with a "M" as many others have posted here, but with a "V".
Can anyone help???

Radio Top Label:
AB39-18C815-FD
V004662

Radio Bottom Label:
18c815 FD

Car door Label:
6fppxxmj2pcc46362

Thanks in advanced.
Ray

Post by Ray »

druco wrote:Hi there!
I had to remove my battery and know radio code is being asked on my display.
I´ve removed the radio and copied the two labels (top and bottom). funny thing is the serial nº doesn't begin with a "M" as many others have posted here, but with a "V".
Can anyone help???

Radio Top Label:
AB39-18C815-FD
V004662

Radio Bottom Label:
18c815 FD

Car door Label:
6fppxxmj2pcc46362

Thanks in advanced.
Ford V Serial codes are not usually available for free from anywhere on the Internet (unless you can blag it for free from Ford) as access is required to the Ford factory database( via a Ford Dealer)...which is not commercially available as software.

ebay £2.98?????
druco

Post by druco »

Thanks for the reply... I'll be happy to pay for my code. my question is, if this is the right code, as wile trying to insert on radio code.uk it says it's not a real SN...!!!
Ray

Post by Ray »

druco wrote:Thanks for the reply... I'll be happy to pay for my code. my question is, if this is the right code, as wile trying to insert on radio code.uk it says it's not a real SN...!!!
are you sure the serial no is correct if you press and hold buttons 6&1 with the radio on it should give you the serial no.
also the radio could have been re-coded