Ford Focus 53 reg 6000CD after battery disconnect :(

berone7

Ford Focus 53 reg 6000CD after battery disconnect :(

Post by berone7 »

Hi

I had to replace my headlight on the passenger side which involved removing the battery. During this process I the car radio a Ford 6000CD had requested the code but I can only find my old fiesta code, so I am stuck and on my third attempt at using the fiesta code when I found this site.

I have just found the serial number on the top of the radio M026800.  Are you able to produce a code for this. 

Thanks
Ray

Re: Ford Focus 53 reg 6000CD after battery disconnect :(

Post by Ray »

berone7 wrote:Hi

I had to replace my headlight on the passenger side which involved removing the battery. During this process I the car radio a Ford 6000CD had requested the code but I can only find my old fiesta code, so I am stuck and on my third attempt at using the fiesta code when I found this site.

I have just found the serial number on the top of the radio M026800.  Are you able to produce a code for this. 

Thanks
code 5626
berone7

Post by berone7 »

Ray wrote:

Thanks
code 5626
Wow that works. Thank you so much, I thought I was stuck until now.

Cheers
Ray

Post by Ray »

berone7 wrote:
Ray wrote:

Thanks
code 5626
Wow that works. Thank you so much, I thought I was stuck until now.

Cheers
your welcome