99 Ford Focus 6000CD Code needed

StuckInSicily

99 Ford Focus 6000CD Code needed

Post by StuckInSicily »

Hello. I have a 99 Ford Focus. I actually have a little card that came with the car. It says the serial number is M057647. Would anyone happen to have the code? The key code on the card says 7657 but, that doesn't work. Thank you in advance!
redrooster

Re: 99 Ford Focus 6000CD Code needed

Post by redrooster »

StuckInSicily wrote:Hello. I have a 99 Ford Focus. I actually have a little card that came with the car. It says the serial number is M057647. Would anyone happen to have the code? The key code on the card says 7657 but, that doesn't work. Thank you in advance!

The correct radio SERIAL NUMBER is required

Sometimes pressing buttons 6 & 1 together or 6 & 2 will display this number

Otherwise remove the radio from the dashboard and post the SERIAL NUMBER found on a label on the casing

Radio removal instructions can be found here or on YouTube

www.fitaudio.com/index.php?CategoryID=13

Extractors are available on Ebay ... cheap !
StuckInSicily

Post by StuckInSicily »

Finally received my Din keys!!! S/N of radio is M016367. I'm at work and not allowed to download a zip file. Can you please assist so I can have some music on the ride home? Thank you!!!
redrooster wrote:
StuckInSicily wrote:Hello. I have a 99 Ford Focus. I actually have a little card that came with the car. It says the serial number is M057647. Would anyone happen to have the code? The key code on the card says 7657 but, that doesn't work. Thank you in advance!

The correct radio SERIAL NUMBER is required

Sometimes pressing buttons 6 & 1 together or 6 & 2 will display this number

Otherwise remove the radio from the dashboard and post the SERIAL NUMBER found on a label on the casing

Radio removal instructions can be found here or on YouTube

http://www.fitaudio.com/index.php?CategoryID=13

Extractors are available on Ebay ... cheap !
redrooster

Post by redrooster »

StuckInSicily wrote:Finally received my Din keys!!! S/N of radio is M016367. I'm at work and not allowed to download a zip file. Can you please assist so I can have some music on the ride home? Thank you!!!