Blaupunkt Travelpilot FX code

mirzas5
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:31 pm

Re: Blaupunkt Travelpilot FX code

Post by mirzas5 »

redrooster wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:46 pm
mirzas5 wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:37 pm Can anyone help me?
Ford radio
Serial: BP0513 6 6217534
Part: 7 612 300 513
Thanks!
try code 5992
Thank you so much. God bless you my friend!
Pecsenye
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:30 pm

Re: Blaupunkt Travelpilot FX code

Post by Pecsenye »

Hi, Can you help with code, please

Blaupunkt Transpilot fx

217 C7E3A0527 E 1751135

7 612 360 527

Thanks!
redrooster
Posts: 15438
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:14 am

Re: Blaupunkt Travelpilot FX code

Post by redrooster »

Pecsenye wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:36 pm Hi, Can you help with code, please

Blaupunkt Transpilot fx

217 C7E3A0527 E 1751135

7 612 360 527

Thanks!
try code 4896
Pecsenye
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:30 pm

Re: Blaupunkt Travelpilot FX code

Post by Pecsenye »

redrooster wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:38 pm
Pecsenye wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:36 pm Hi, Can you help with code, please

Blaupunkt Transpilot fx

217 C7E3A0527 E 1751135

7 612 360 527

Thanks!
try code 4896

Not working :(
redrooster
Posts: 15438
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:14 am

Re: Blaupunkt Travelpilot FX code

Post by redrooster »

Pecsenye wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:09 pm
redrooster wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:38 pm
Pecsenye wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:36 pm Hi, Can you help with code, please

Blaupunkt Transpilot fx

217 C7E3A0527 E 1751135

7 612 360 527

Thanks!
try code 4896

Not working :(

4896 is the correct code for the numbers quoted

Please recheck the numbers printed on the label

217 C7E3A0527 E 1751135

7 612 360 527
Pecsenye
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:30 pm

Re: Blaupunkt Travelpilot FX code

Post by Pecsenye »

redrooster wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:01 pm
Pecsenye wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:09 pm
redrooster wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:38 pm
try code 4896

Not working :(

4896 is the correct code for the numbers quoted

Please recheck the numbers printed on the label

217 C7E3A0527 E 1751135

7 612 360 527
https://kepkuldes.com/image/DBtvVi
redrooster
Posts: 15438
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:14 am

Re: Blaupunkt Travelpilot FX code

Post by redrooster »

4896 is the correct code for the numbers quoted

It must have been recoded in the past to a different number

It will now have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service to be decoded
Kostaskostas
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:39 pm

Re: Blaupunkt Travelpilot FX code

Post by Kostaskostas »

I am looking for the keycode of my radio. Please find attached a photo.

815 C7E3F0547B4080289

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chippy
Posts: 1778
Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 1:00 pm

Re: Blaupunkt Travelpilot FX code

Post by chippy »

Kostaskostas wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:47 pm I am looking for the keycode of my radio. Please find attached a photo.

815 C7E3F0547B4080289

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
try code 1232
Kostaskostas
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:39 pm

Re: Blaupunkt Travelpilot FX code

Post by Kostaskostas »

chippy wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:06 am
Kostaskostas wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:47 pm I am looking for the keycode of my radio. Please find attached a photo.

815 C7E3F0547B4080289

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
try code 1232

Thank you so much! It worked. I had tried earlier two other keycodes from other websites but they didn't work.
Post Reply