Re: How To Input Your Radio Code

Post by redrooster »

Ford Code Entry Instructions for most Ford radios

Once the unit has been turned on the display will show ' CODE - - - -'

Press preset [ 1 ] repeatedly for the first digit
Press preset [ 2 ] repeatedly for the second digit
Press preset [ 3 ] repeatedly for the third digit
Press preset [ 4 ] repeatedly for the fourth digit

To save/store the code press the [ 5 ] key ....................... or sometimes it is [6] or [>]

The set should now operate.
Darren_Brown

Post by Darren_Brown »

Hi All,

I hope everyone is well! I was wondering if anyone can help me with M006601 it's for my ford Mondeo Sony cd132

Many Thanks!

Darren
redrooster

Post by redrooster »

Darren_Brown wrote:Hi All,

I hope everyone is well! I was wondering if anyone can help me with M006601 it's for my ford Mondeo Sony cd132

Many Thanks!

Darren
LuisFordFocus

Post by LuisFordFocus »

Hi forum! I have an issue, and I tried to put the code in on the radio. The serial number is M031391, and the code (noted on the case of the radio) is 8816.
I understand that if you put the wrong code, it shows to you another attempt to try again to set the code. Well, from this part, everything is alright.
The thing is: I turn on the radio, then it shows CODE - - - - and number 1 (its the attemp to unlock the radio where I am). Then I set the code (8816), and when I press the 5 button to introduce the code, the radio turns off, but before it switches off, its shows the screen of the radio being working (as 92.6 FM kinda...). This part from when I press the 5 button to it switches off, it makes it on less of a second. Then if I switch on the radio pressing the Vol On/Off button, it shows again the CODE - - - - screen, and (important) again the attempt 1. So what am I doing wrong?
I tried to fail the code, and it adds an attempt to the count, so I think thats not the code, because if the code its wrong, it would show an attempt more on the count.
I barely talk english, as best as I learned at college, so sorry to all if I can’t describe the issue at the best form it could be. Thank you for your attention, I hope I can be answered whit a bit of help! :) :)
redrooster

Post by redrooster »

LuisFordFocus wrote:Hi forum! I have an issue, and I tried to put the code in on the radio. The serial number is M031391, and the code (noted on the case of the radio) is 8816.
I understand that if you put the wrong code, it shows to you another attempt to try again to set the code. Well, from this part, everything is alright.
The thing is: I turn on the radio, then it shows CODE - - - - and number 1 (its the attemp to unlock the radio where I am). Then I set the code (8816), and when I press the 5 button to introduce the code, the radio turns off, but before it switches off, its shows the screen of the radio being working (as 92.6 FM kinda...). This part from when I press the 5 button to it switches off, it makes it on less of a second. Then if I switch on the radio pressing the Vol On/Off button, it shows again the CODE - - - - screen, and (important) again the attempt 1. So what am I doing wrong?
I tried to fail the code, and it adds an attempt to the count, so I think thats not the code, because if the code its wrong, it would show an attempt more on the count.
I barely talk english, as best as I learned at college, so sorry to all if I can’t describe the issue at the best form it could be. Thank you for your attention, I hope I can be answered whit a bit of help! :) :)
Try emailing

restoredclassic@aol.com

and they will be able to help for FREE

Mention this Forum
wachawa2000

Post by wachawa2000 »

Hi,lost the code after a battery change on my year 2013 mondeo.
Radio is Travel pilot NX, Serial number
3F0965D2359133.
please help.
redrooster

Post by redrooster »

wachawa2000 wrote:Hi,lost the code after a battery change on my year 2013 mondeo.
Radio is Travel pilot NX, Serial number
3F0965D2359133.
please help.
try code 9336
TomC5

Post by TomC5 »

Hi,

I have the 6000 series stereo. I have a code. But when it comes to putting the code in, I don’t get a code message, I get a “WAIT” message instead and I can’t put a code in. Please help.
redrooster

Post by redrooster »

TomC5 wrote:Hi,

I have the 6000 series stereo. I have a code. But when it comes to putting the code in, I don’t get a code message, I get a “WAIT” message instead and I can’t put a code in. Please help.
Leave SWITCHED ON...WITHOUT INTERRUPTION until the display rests

It may take a couple of hours