Ford Sound 2000 - 2005

Re: Ford Sound 2000 - 2005

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

chippy
Posts: 1005
Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 1:00 pm

Re: Ford Sound 2000 - 2005

Postby chippy » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:56 pm

Mumford2008 wrote:Please could you help me retrieve my code for my Ford sound 2000. (1991 car)
I can only seen to get a 4 digit online but I need a 3 digit.
Serial number: 0753214
Thank you!

try code 826

dallo
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:37 pm

Re: Ford Sound 2000 - 2005

Postby dallo » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:54 pm

Could you help with my code for a Ford sound 2000 1992 fiesta 89fb-18k876-aa serial 0542954 thankyou

chippy
Posts: 1005
Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 1:00 pm

Re: Ford Sound 2000 - 2005

Postby chippy » Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:26 pm

dallo wrote:Could you help with my code for a Ford sound 2000 1992 fiesta 89fb-18k876-aa serial 0542954 thankyou

try code 689

dallo
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:37 pm

Re: Ford Sound 2000 - 2005

Postby dallo » Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:30 pm

chippy wrote:
dallo wrote:Could you help with my code for a Ford sound 2000 1992 fiesta 89fb-18k876-aa serial 0542954 thankyou

try code 689

Thanks will try it

dallo
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:37 pm

Re: Ford Sound 2000 - 2005

Postby dallo » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:12 pm

Could you help with my code for a Ford sound 2000 1992 fiesta 89fb-18k876-aa the code code you gave me didnt work but it has another sticker on it that says k 0416706

redrooster
Posts: 15054
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:14 am

Re: Ford Sound 2000 - 2005

Postby redrooster » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:50 pm

dallo wrote:Could you help with my code for a Ford sound 2000 1992 fiesta 89fb-18k876-aa the code code you gave me didnt work but it has another sticker on it that says k 0416706


try code 723

dallo
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:37 pm

Re: Ford Sound 2000 - 2005

Postby dallo » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:14 pm

Could you help with my radio code for my replacement it’s a 89fb-18k876-ab Ford sound 2000 fd2005 serial L 0589743 thanks

redrooster
Posts: 15054
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:14 am

Re: Ford Sound 2000 - 2005

Postby redrooster » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:37 pm

dallo wrote:Could you help with my radio code for my replacement it’s a 89fb-18k876-ab Ford sound 2000 fd2005 serial L 0589743 thanks



L 0589743 = too many digits for a Lxxxxxx Serial Number

Please recheck

dallo
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:37 pm

Re: Ford Sound 2000 - 2005

Postby dallo » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:42 pm

redrooster wrote:
dallo wrote:Could you help with my radio code for my replacement it’s a 89fb-18k876-ab Ford sound 2000 fd2005 serial L 0589743 thanks



L 0589743 = too many digits for a Lxxxxxx Serial Number

Please recheck

One sticker says FD 2005 L 0589743
Another sticker says 89fb-18k876-ab 0601228
Thanks

redrooster
Posts: 15054
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:14 am

Re: Ford Sound 2000 - 2005

Postby redrooster » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:58 pm

dallo wrote:
redrooster wrote:
dallo wrote:Could you help with my radio code for my replacement it’s a 89fb-18k876-ab Ford sound 2000 fd2005 serial L 0589743 thanks



L 0589743 = too many digits for a Lxxxxxx Serial Number

Please recheck

One sticker says FD 2005 L 0589743
Another sticker says 89fb-18k876-ab 0601228
Thanks


I suggest emailing

restoredclassic@aol.com

and they should be able to help

Mention this Forum


Return to “Ford Radio Codes”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 40 guests