Ford Focus 2010 BLAUPUNKT TRAVELPILOT FX LSRNS code.

Re: Ford Focus 2010 BLAUPUNKT TRAVELPILOT FX LSRNS code.

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

redrooster
Posts: 15054
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:14 am

Re: Ford Focus 2010 BLAUPUNKT TRAVELPILOT FX LSRNS code.

Postby redrooster » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:49 am

sokolychok wrote:Hi

Can someone help me get the code for my radio?

881C7E3A0592 8 8130094
7612300592

Thanks in advance

Already answered..Please be patient

Please post ONCE only to avoid confusion

Ld1990
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:49 pm

Re: Ford Focus 2010 BLAUPUNKT TRAVELPILOT FX LSRNS code.

Postby Ld1990 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:29 am

Hi,

Can anybody please provide the code for my focus??

Serial number: C7E3F05447 B 4082875

Been locked out of it for weeks and the dealerships are being less than helpful!

Thanks in advance!

Jano D
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:31 am

Re: Ford Focus 2010 BLAUPUNKT TRAVELPILOT FX LSRNS code.

Postby Jano D » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:45 am

Ld1990 wrote:Hi,

Can anybody please provide the code for my focus??

Serial number: C7E3F05447 B 4082875

Been locked out of it for weeks and the dealerships are being less than helpful!

Thanks in advance!

Hello,
Your code is .. 8307
Last edited by Jano D on Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ld1990
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:49 pm

Re: Ford Focus 2010 BLAUPUNKT TRAVELPILOT FX LSRNS code.

Postby Ld1990 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:57 am

Jano D wrote:
Ld1990 wrote:Hi,

Can anybody please provide the code for my focus??

Serial number: C7E3F05447 B 4082875

Been locked out of it for weeks and the dealerships are being less than helpful!

Thanks in advance!

Hello,
Your code is .. 8307


Thanks a lot Jano D

YuriiB
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:04 am

Re: Ford Focus 2010 BLAUPUNKT TRAVELPILOT FX LSRNS code.

Postby YuriiB » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:04 pm

Hi
Please, help me to find code.
Serial 3A0547A3299693
815 C7E3A0547 A 3299693
Part number 7 612 360 547
9M5T 18K931 DA

redrooster
Posts: 15054
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:14 am

Re: Ford Focus 2010 BLAUPUNKT TRAVELPILOT FX LSRNS code.

Postby redrooster » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:08 pm

YuriiB wrote:Hi
Please, help me to find code.
Serial 3A0547A3299693
815 C7E3A0547 A 3299693
Part number 7 612 360 547
9M5T 18K931 DA

This is one of the later Ford Travel Pilot radios that requires a different calculator for the code.

Try emailing

restoredclassic@aol.com

to see if they can help.

Mention this Forum

Jano D
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:31 am

Re: Ford Focus 2010 BLAUPUNKT TRAVELPILOT FX LSRNS code.

Postby Jano D » Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:54 pm

YuriiB wrote:Hi
Please, help me to find code.
Serial 3A0547A3299693
815 C7E3A0547 A 3299693
Part number 7 612 360 547
9M5T 18K931 DA

Hello,
Your code is .. 1917

dukilad81
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:07 pm

Re: Ford Focus 2010 BLAUPUNKT TRAVELPILOT FX LSRNS code.

Postby dukilad81 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:12 pm

Hi there. I have Blaupunkt Travelpilot FX LSRNS for 2011 Ford Focus
Part No. 7 612 300 547
serial. 3F0547B4082405

Many thanks for any pin code suggestions.

Jano D
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:31 am

Re: Ford Focus 2010 BLAUPUNKT TRAVELPILOT FX LSRNS code.

Postby Jano D » Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:17 pm

dukilad81 wrote:Hi there. I have Blaupunkt Travelpilot FX LSRNS for 2011 Ford Focus
Part No. 7 612 300 547
serial. 3F0547B4082405

Many thanks for any pin code suggestions.

Hello,
Your code is .. 5675 or 1058

silviupn69
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:56 pm

Re: Ford Focus 2010 BLAUPUNKT TRAVELPILOT FX LSRNS code.

Postby silviupn69 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:01 pm

Hi
Please, help me to find code.

815 C7E3F0547 A 3243104
7 612 330 547


Return to “Ford Radio Codes”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 51 guests