If you need to program a new key or an old key in which the battery has died, this document will guide you through the process of programming the key to your car. Follow the easy steps and in a few minutes you should have successfully programmed you key!
ISUZU RODEO/TROOPER 98-02
1. Enter vehicle and make sure all doors are unlocked.
2. Open drivers door and leave open.
3. Insert key into ignition.
4. Turn key to Ignition ON and then to OFF 3 times within 5 seconds.
5. Open and close the drivers door 2 times within 5 seconds.
6. Turn ignition ON and then to OFF 3 times within 5 seconds.
7. Close the drivers door and then open it, and the doors should lock and unlock 2 times automatically.
8. Then press the lock or unlock button on the remote control and the doors will lock and unlock to confirm programming is successful.
NOTE: For additional remotes repeat procedure, but miss out step 6.
NOTE: This sequence deletes all previous remotes from memory.
Please help support us by visiting one of our sponsored links, or if its that time of year why not get an insurance quote through us!